Brutal Beating Blood Prowlers - Combat Arms Legit Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brutal Beating Blood Prowlers - Combat Arms Legit Gaming Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ventrilo FAQs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Website Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Ventrilo FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo FAQs   Ventrilo FAQs EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

FAQs:

Q: Whenever I'm in a Combat Arms Game I am unable to talk or others can't hear me, I am using Windows Vista.
A: Right click either the Ventrilo.exe or the Ventrilo shorcut and go to properties. Click the compatibility tab and check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator". Then click Apply and OK. Re-run Ventrilo and you now shall be able to talk in game.

Q: I sometimes join servers that already run 3.0 clients. Can I have both the 2.3 client and 3.0 client installed at the same time?
A: Yes. If you already have a 3.0 client installed please uninstall. Next download and install the 2.3 client listed above. Before you upgrade to 3.0, copy the program folder to something like Ventrilo 2.3. Create a new shortcut on your desktop pointing to the Ventrilo.exe file in the Ventrilo 2.3 folder and label that shortcut something like “Ventrilo 2.3”. Then proceed to upgrade to 3.0. Now you will have 2 versions of Ventrilo installed on your computer (one in the Ventrilo program folder, the other in Ventrilo2 folder). Use the appropriate shortcut for the appropriate version server.

Q: I don’t like the 2.3 client can I upgrade to 3.0?
A: No, per our license agreement with Flagship Industries (the people that make Ventrilo), all professional host providers are required to host version 2.3 and cannot legally host a 3.0 server unless we purchase a 3.0 client license.

(Ventrilo is a voice chat program designed to use a minimal amount of system resources. This means one can run Ventrilo to talk with other people even while playing in a Combat Arms game. You'll need a microphone to talk.)
Back to top Go down
https://brutalbeatingclan.forumotion.net
C4---packed
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
C4---packed

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ventrilo FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo FAQs   Ventrilo FAQs EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 pm

ty for making this it will help a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Technus
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Technus

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Ventrilo FAQs Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!   Ventrilo FAQs EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:34 pm

IMPORTANT CORRECTION:
You cannot install 2 different versions of Vent on the same machine! It saves to the registry and the installer will always know if you have Vent installed, no matter how you have it modified!
Edit: I know this because I tried it exactly as explained and the installer still found it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo FAQs   Ventrilo FAQs Empty

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo FAQs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Beating Blood Prowlers - Combat Arms Legit Gaming Clan :: Administration :: Ventrilo Server-
Jump to: